Hello. I made it. It was a rough trip but I managed. Phew.
I'm here.
I made it too! Cute banner....I wish I had a new one! :c)
Oh, fun new blog! Did you get all your old posts off typepad? I'm still working on that. It's one of my new resolutions!
i never thought i'd find it!
I'm here!! Whew! I know you were worried! :)
I made it! I have to say you were the reason I left the old blog, I was the only typepadder left behind so Amanda convinced me that this would be the time to do it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hello. I made it.
It was a rough trip but I managed. Phew.
I'm here.
I made it too! Cute banner....I wish I had a new one! :c)
Oh, fun new blog! Did you get all your old posts off typepad? I'm still working on that. It's one of my new resolutions!
i never thought i'd find it!
I'm here!! Whew! I know you were worried! :)
I made it! I have to say you were the reason I left the old blog, I was the only typepadder left behind so Amanda convinced me that this would be the time to do it!
Post a Comment