July 13, 2010

**Wink Wink**

This morning as we were getting ready to head out to the dentist, I was helping Bryson get ready when I looked up at him, caught his eye and he did this:
Oh.my.goodness. My heart melted while the rest of me just wanted to burst out in laughter (but I didn't). I asked him to wink again, just to see if he followed the same process. Sure enough he did. It is the funniest thing so next time you see him, ask him to wink for you. Just don't laugh at him because he is pretty proud of himself.

And, since we're on the topic of "silly things about Bryson that make me laugh", here's another. His favorite number? It's 145. :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That's hilarious, he seems to be just as funny as his mama!

Is the brace coming off soon? Didn't you go to the dentist last week too? Man we need to catch up ... I'm calling you, although I'm not going to say when. :P

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Too funny! And I like his favorite number, it's probably my third favorite ;).

It was great getting to see you today!
Happy Week!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

That's very cute! I love his number. Too funny!!

Kelly said...

Oh that kid! What a nut!

Melissa said...

Kids are too funny. I better get Ryan learning how to wink if Brysons gonna be trying that out on Ash sometime soon!