December 09, 2010

Do you mind if I entertain you with some more snow pictures?  Don't worry.  The snow is quickly washing away in the rain so there won't be anymore snow pictures for awhile.  Although I am praying we get more within the next 15 days :) 

Last weekend while Jeff was at the BSU game, I took the kids over to my parents to go sledding.  We had so much fun!! 


     
   




The kids went up and down the hill for about 2 hours. Maddy liked to be pushed so she would go super fast.  About 3/4 of the way down, Bryson liked to roll off his sled and tumble the rest of the way down.  It was pretty funny. 

 Bob started a fire to keep us warm although the kids hardly wanted to stop sledding to enjoy that.  Gramma made some delicious hot chocolate and candy that she brought out to us.  Maddy stopped for a few minutes to sip on some and eat her candy but that was about it.  I guess they felt  like they were wasting precious sledding time :)

Thanks Gramma and Bob for a fun afternoon!!  Bring on the white Christmas so we can let all the kids get their energy out on Christmas day! 




3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Very fun pictures!!
What sweet memories for you guys.
I'm hoping for more snow too ... it seems to have made it really feel like the holidays so much earlier this year :).
Happy Day!

Kelly said...

It would be picture perfect to get to go sledding on Christmas! I'm praying it happens!
It's funny that Dad built a fire because Mike did the same thing. Or talked about it...I don't know if he actually did now that I think about it.
:)

amanda said...

I love your snow pics, the kids look like they are having a blast! Sledding, a fire, hot cocoa, candy ... where was I? What fun!
I was sad to hear it raining outside this morning, I too am hoping for white Christmas. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!