I was a little worried about what time the kids would wake up on Christmas morning. You see, on Dec. 1st Bryson was up with all the house lights on, waking his sister up at 5:00 in the morning all to see what the first activity was on the advent calendar. They of course were sent back to bed but on Christmas morning, there is no sending kids back to bed. But, we were fine. We all woke up to Bryson running through the house screaming "Santa came!! Santa came!!" at 8:15.
We had a lovely Christmas day. The kids were pleased to get what was top on their Christmas list (MP3 players, a Lalaloopsy doll and a "Batman" boat). After playing with our new toys for a bit, Skyping family (those right down the street and those in other states) and enjoying our delicious Christmas roll breakfast, we got ready and headed over to my parents for some more fun where we all got spoiled!! Thanks Mom and Dad!! We also enjoyed a yummy ham and turkey lunch and then we played games. Creationary and Pit. Creationary was a lot of fun. Pit...well...have you ever played Pit? Oh.my.goodness. It was quite hilarious. And my throat hurt the next day. Enough said.
Such a blessed Christmas season it was.


10 comments:
Thanks for posting babe! :) Nice collages!
Oh Pit, how I love that game! It was a fun Christmas. :) Apparently I had a lot of fun...sleeping. :)
Very fun re-cap. What a blessing to have family so close at the holidays!
P.S. I love Maddy's new doll. I think I need one ;).
P.S.S. What about the evolution of your outfit?!? ;).
So glad you guys had a nice Christmas! I laughed that you Skyped to (I'm guessing) Kelly. :)
Did you say your kids "asked" to go to bed? HA HA.
Never heard of Creationary. Might have to look that one up . :)
Looks like lots of fun, I wouldn't expect any else with that Hamilton clan!
We played Hedbanz, I loved it just because of all the 'dorky' pictures I got.
Now onto the New Year. 2011 wow!
That was a fun day! I laugh thinking about it!
I agree with Kelly. A fun fun day!
Happy New Year Andrea!!
Thanks for adding project life to your sidebar, I checked out BH ... oh yeah, I know her, I've been to her site. Ok, jk.
Can't wait to see what all you do with this project ... that means you better post about it.
Have I bugged you enough this morning?
Post a Comment