January 06, 2011

Ten on Tuesday...

...errr Thursday
  1. Happy New Year!!  A new year is welcomed happily. 
  2. Seriously considered 2010 as my last year of blogging. 
  3. My husband talked me out of it.
  4. Answered prayer: I was able to cancel B's pediatric opthamology appointment today.  The bump went away on it's own!!
  5. Got and put together my Project Life album this week.  So excited to just fill it with pictures now.  I'll share some of it here in the near future.  For all you digital fans out there, there is a digital version available.  For free.  And, you don't need any special software for it.  Pretty good deal!  You do however have to pay to have the album printed.  And I believe it is twice as expensive as the "non-digital" version. Click on that link above or in my sidebar for more info.
  6. My first project for the year is to completely gut and reorganize our mess of a pantry.  This is a long overdue project and I am hoping to get it done this weekend. 
  7. I'm reading through my Bible in 90 days.  Hoping to do it 4 times this year. 
  8. Think we should have a girls night and make these wreaths (thanks Jen for the link on FB)
  9. Yes, I realize that is a lot of cutting but it's so cute! Plus, crafting with your friends and eating (yes, there is always food involved when we get together) would make even cutting out all those circles fun.  Any takers???
  10. I am in need of some good craft/art ideas for M's class for the month of January.  (No Valentine themed projects.  I have plenty of those) I am just having a hard time with the "winter" theme.  Really though it doesn't necessarily have to be related to winter.  A non-seasoned or themed craft would be just fine.  So, if you have any good ones feel free to pass them on :)

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'd love to make a wreath with you! I was just thinking about how I need more than just a Christmas wreath. :)

sam said...

I want to make one of those wreaths too! Also, I saw the digital project life and think I'm gonna buy it. If you pre-purchase, it is $69.99 versus $99.99, plus you get $5 off a first time purchase. So only $65!! :)

Amanda said...

Happy New Year Pal!
So glad Jeff talked you out of that!!
Can't wait to see your project and yes, count me in, the heart wreath is totally cute ... what weekend is good for everyone?

Jen said...

i am with you on the pantry! ours is disgusting. just trying to work myself up to empty it and put it back together.

summer said...

I've made one of these! Only a circle not a heart! And yes they take a LONG time! Lots of cuting and lots of material to FILL it all in but so cute! I'm in since I gave mine to my mom. If you make mini ones it's not so bad!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

I love that wreath! I'll make it with you - want to come to OR? :)

Glad you haven't quit blogging - I enjoy your blog.

Happy New Year!!

xoxo

Christy said...

Would love to do a craft night! As long as Isaac can come or I can only stay about 1.5 hours. :)

I actually just cleaned out our pantry and it looks so so pretty. I was motivated by a mouse who thought it was a good place to find food though. Now there is nothing on the floor and I am happy to report his funeral was today. :)

Megan said...

Hi Andrea - my name is Megan and I am a friend of Kelly. I've played Bunko with you too. Anyway, you have a very cute blog and I hope it doesn't creep you out that I am stalking you. Here is a link of a cute snow owl project I have done before with my kids. If you haven't already done the project...
http://artexperiencesfortots.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/this-is-a-craft-snowy-owl/

I used construction paper for the wings and nose but the googly eyes are a must!