The boy thing looks awfully familiar around here!
So funny!
That's really funny! I like that B couldn't even stand up to play the Wii. :) Or was he watching a movie?
And that girl thing looks awfully familiar around here!
I love my kids!! Thanks for the photos babe!
Ha...that's too funny. I also like how Bryson is laying down. Playing video games can be a lot lol.
Ha ha ha!! That's hilarious. I guess the Wii wore Bryson out?!? :)
this is too funny!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The boy thing looks awfully familiar around here!
So funny!
That's really funny! I like that B couldn't even stand up to play the Wii. :) Or was he watching a movie?
And that girl thing looks awfully familiar around here!
I love my kids!! Thanks for the photos babe!
Ha...that's too funny. I also like how Bryson is laying down. Playing video games can be a lot lol.
Ha ha ha!! That's hilarious. I guess the Wii wore Bryson out?!? :)
this is too funny!
Post a Comment