March 05, 2011

I Have Something to Tell You.

You'll want to sit down for this one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





And let's just go ahead and answer the obvious:

Is this a joke?
Nope

But I thought you were done.
So did I!  Well at least I was pretty sure.  No tubes have been snipped or tied so there was always a possibility it could happen. 

Here's the story: (I will try to keep it short).  Back in October Jeff and I were talking one night and he asked me what I thought about having another baby.  After I picked my jaw up off the ground, popped my eyes back in and stopped my head from spinning (kinda like I am sure you are doing right now) I had to make sure I had heard him correctly.  I never thought I would hear that question come out of his mouth.  Apparently though it was something he had been thinking about.  We decided the best thing to do would be to pray about it.  And not just for a day or two.  We bathed the situation in prayer for 3 months.    I was completely freaked out about the thought of having another baby but knew the Lord was telling us this was His will.  And that was confirmed just a few weeks later when we saw this




When are you due?
October 10th (I will be 9 weeks on Monday)

What do the kids think?
They are SO excited!  It is pretty funny to hear some of the stuff they say when they don't think we are listening.  That will have to be for a post on it's own. 



9 comments:

Kelly said...

And most importantly, who helped you come up with these super cute announcement ideas/shirts/pictures? That's what everyone really wants to know!

I'm super, duper excited to meet baby Louis! :)

Christy said...

I am so so so happy for you you and your family. What a wonderful suprise!!

Melissa said...

That is so exciting and I'm so jealous! What a blessing!

Serena said...

Congratulations!!!! I got to see a picture of baby #3 via Kelly's phone last night. How exciting!

Amanda said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Ican't wait to hold and love on your new baby ... I'm looking forward to fall!

Bethany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing this little one will be!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

So exciting!! Congratulations Andrea & family!!! 9 weeks already? You're a good secret keeper. :)

xoxo

Always around said...

Yay! I hope to be joining the ranks this month!! I hope you are feeling great!

chrisanna said...

This is the greatest post ever! I have only been waiting years for it. I am soooo happy and excited for your sweet family. You can just see the joy in Maddy and Bryson's eyes. They are going to be such a great big brother & big sister. Love all the pictures! Congratulations my friend!