For her classroom teacher I used this idea from Eighteen25:
And then for her specials teachers (P.E., health, music, library and computers) I used the same type of design and came up with these:
I guess I was really into the green/yellow color scheme that day :)
Maddy has been out of school these last 2 days with croup but hopefully she will make it back by the end of the week to hand these out to her teachers. It's always fun to show her teachers how much they are appreciated!


5 comments:
Cute! Thanks for the reminder -- I better get something put together for my boy's teachers.
Those are very cute. Croup?? That is aweful. I hope Bryson doesn't get it! Keep me posted.
Super cute! Love 'em. You always have the most creative teacher gifts. I'm sure her teachers appreciate it. Poor Maddy. I had no idea she was sick. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Very cute and sweet of you to do for the teachers, they will love it!
Cute idea! You have a health, and computer teacher. Wow.
Poor Maddy, hope she's doing better. This is our first year w/o croup ... maybe we've finally grown out of it.
Post a Comment