Sunday started out spending time with 30 of my favorite little pre-schoolers and then heading over to "big church" to celebrate the awesome gift we were given through the death and resurrection of our Savior.
After a fun egg hunt at church where the kids baskets were loaded with more candy than they get on Halloween, we headed out to my parents for an afternoon of eating delicious food, enjoying another massive egg hunt, shooting off rockets and making great memories.
One word to describe the day is blessed. Blessed with an great church, blessed with a great family and humbled by the reason for the celebration of the day. It was a fantastic day.






5 comments:
How very lovely! Your are blessed indeed!! I just love your family, you all look absolutely adorable and that belly, so sweet.
sounds like a wonderful day! i love your belly :O)
Sounds like a wonderful Easter for sure. You guys got some great family pictures and pictures of the kids. Your belly is looking adorable. :)
How can you not comment on the belly, it's so precious! I love your cousins pictures. It's fun that my boys have older cousins to do things with but how fun that you have so many the same age! And of course, a perfect family photo!
I love all the pictures. So bright & colorful & Eastery! Your growing family is beautiful. And I love the baby belly. Can't wait to find out next if it's a boy or girl.
Post a Comment