February 19, 2010

Mistaken Identity

I just had to share this little conversation that was had in the car on the way to school this morning.

Maddy has been learning about the presidents at school. She had a dollar in her hand and held it up to Bryson asking

"Hey Bryson, do you know who this is?"
B: "yeah"
M: "who?"
B: (with great confidence) "it's the tooth fairy!"
(me bursting out in laughter...)
M: "No silly! It's George Washington!"

LOL! Seriously, so funny!

7 comments:

Jeff said...

My boy.......he knows where the $$ comes from. However if he was right, that's one ugly tooth fairy.

Alisha Beverly said...

I think I like Bryson's answer better! The tooth fairy is much better looking than good ol' George!

Kelly said...

That's funny! And it makes sense. Jeff's right though, that's one ugly tooth fairy!

Amanda said...

That's hilarious!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh the things kids say ... I love it!

Christy said...

That's so funny. Has Bryson lost any teeth yet??

chrisanna said...

That is so funny! I can totally picture him saying that. :)