March 03, 2010

Girls Night

Last Friday night I had the privilege of hosting a girls scrap/craft night at our house. Amazing that we got all of us together and even had a few new friends come. We crammed 10 of us plus a 7 week old baby in our bonus room. It was such a blast!! We got a lot of talking and eating done. Even threw in a little Wii dancing. Not so much crafting. I take that back. The girls at the tables got quite a few layouts done and Andrea finished a project. Oh and I cut 2 pieces of paper and Shimmer'd 3 pieces of chipboard. LOL! I had such high hopes and good intentions to knock out a few layouts. Oh well. It was so worth the time to just eat and chat.
See, look at all that yummy food. How can you not get distracted by it?! And the awesome peeps cake! A special birthday treat for me thanks to Amanda and Kelly!
I love hanging out with you girls! Thanks for such a fun night!!
(credit of picture goes to Kelly. Thanks Kelly! Hope you don't mind that I stole it)

4 comments:

Jen said...

gasp! a peeps cake? that's heaven on a platter.

Stac said...

Thanks for being such a great Shimmerz rep!!!! So glad you all had so much fun.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Well I had a BLAST and was happy that I got one thing finished (3 months past due :D). And I'm happy I got a slice of Peeps cake because I saw how that ended (it was Kelly and I's last big laugh of the night)!

Thanks for hosting us ... let's do it again ... maybe in April? May? ;)

amanda said...

So much fun indeed! Thanks for hosting it. I'm looking forward to our next one!!

Now, hello? Where's the bday post?