The boys were outside playing yesterday after lunch. They were having so much fun running around, swinging and blowing bubbles. It was so nice out. I joined in on the fun and of course had to bring the camera along. The boys thought it was the best thing when they blew a bubble, chased it around the yard and caught it on their wand. Remember doing that as a kid? I captured this picture of Bryson and it just puts a smile on my face. Seeing the pure joy on his face. What also makes me happy about this photo is the little sun flare bursting off the top of the bubble.

See it?

Spring is showing it's other side today. Rain. It's alright though. Maddy is off at school. Bryson and Ethan are quietly coloring at the table. The laundry is going to get done, rooms picked up and maybe I will be able to finish that layout I was working on (ha!) at our craft night last Friday :)
6 comments:
That picture is amazing! Great job!
That is cool! If that were a picture of one of my kiddos I would put it in one of the frames above the green cabinet. It's great!
Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL. I was so glad I ran yesterday because today is perfect for being inside, baking cookies :).
Great picture ... I'm with Kelly, I'd be putting that on my wall :).
That's so cool! What a great shot! Aren't bubble the best. I love how you can see the clouds in the bubble.
When can I come over for a camera tutorial?
I love that picture!! Great job!! I think the sun burst makes you extra fancy. :)
Hooray for spring - it's about time in my opinion.
And before I forget - I *really* like your new banner!! Super cute!
We love this weather too!
Post a Comment