April 07, 2010

Easter Weekend

  • Celebrated Maleigha turning 2!
  • Painted eggs

  • Bryson discovered he liked the taste of the dye. "Mmm..this is sour. I like it"


  • The Easter bunny came (ugg...forgot to upload that picture...oh well. just imagine two easter baskets filled with flip flops, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, a stuffed animal and a new shirt)
  • Celebrated the ressurection of our Lord!
  • Easter egg hunt #1 at church

  • Collected more candy than they get at Halloween. I am not kidding.
  • Headed over to mom and dads for Easter lunch/dinner

  • Headed out for the traditional "best ever" Easter Egg hunt
  • It was really cold and windy
  • At times I wondered if Maddy was going to blow away

  • It was still fun and the kids had a blast!

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Hee, hee. Cute post. Love your outfit for Easter - where did you get it?

Andrea said...

Thanks :) All from Old Navy (well, I got the shoes were from Target awhile ago)