Bryson came running into the house earlier today, so excited for me to meet his new friend, Rollie. He was thrilled to find the little guy outside and quickly became fasinated with him. Rollie crawled around Bryson's hand for quite awhile. He balled only once or twice (I was surprised) and Bryson would say "oh no, he died!". I reassured him Rollie was just sleeping and before long Rollie came back out to play. He decided he wanted Rollie to join him on the swing set. So, he set him up on the slide and played with him there.
Until Rollie rollied on off the slide and went on his merry way into the grass. :)

(Do you notice Rollie sitting there by Bryson's left leg? :D)
When I saw Rollie take the leap I thought it was going to be followed by tears. Bryson took it like a champ though. It also helped that it was lunchtime so going in to eat was a nice distraction.
4 comments:
That picture is so funny, little Rollie on the slide. This sounds just like Ryan, he was collecting the ants he found in our house (gross I know) to play with them and would have two or three crawling all over his arms. Thankfully exterminator Jason came and took care of our problem.
:D Looks like a good start to the week!
What a boy! I love how the simplest 'things' can make a child happy.
I love that first picture with his dirty little fingers!
Post a Comment