I think summer has finally decided to come our way so after VBS this morning we brought some of our favorite little people home with us to beat the heat.
I could watch these guys splash around playing together all day. I love the relationships they have.
Love it!
Love it!***
I finished our Summer To-Do List this weekend. I like how it turned out. Got the original idea from a blog called "eighteen25". I think she found the idea from somewhere else. At any rate, I liked it and so I copied it. I just used an old frame I had (10x20) and spray painted it. I stepped away from my paper scraps and made the background digitally (*gasp*). I know. To make up for the guilt I felt, I paper scrapped the header/title part. Here it is:
Maddy walked up to it this morning and said "I think today I am going to choose to get my brace off". Poor thing. That will happen in about 4 weeks (we found out next week the exact date). We did check off swimming and Sonic although those are two things I am sure will we repeat.
3 comments:
ha I love that in the first picture you can just see Bryson's feet. He is so funny to watch jump in that pool! I love the relationships they all have too, very awesome!!
I noticed your to do thing yesterday and told Jeff that it turned out really good. Good job you!
ooooh Sonic, I am a big fan!
Uhm, yea ... we really got thrown into summer yesterday :). I'm glad we're having a little break ... 4th of July looks perfect!!
Very cute summer to-do list. I need to take a picture of ours ... although it isn't nearly as cute as yours. Eighteen25.blogspot.com is an adorable blog. I might just be partnering up with them soon ;).
Happy Summer Days!
Post a Comment