June 23, 2010

Well, Hello There!

Hello blog land...it's been awhile. Let's just carry on like I haven't abandoned this place for the last month.

We officially have a second grader in our home. Not liking the sounds of that! Sounds too old! Looking back at pictures from the first day of school and comparing them to yesterday, put a lump in my throat. I didn't think she had changed that much but she sure did.
She may not have physically grown much but she sure does look older!

The other night we all sat down as a family and made a summer to do list. I won't be hearing the words "I'm bored" over the next 7 weeks! We have a fun list of things to do and I am just about done putting together the cute little display for it. I'll show you when I finish it tomorrow.

Hooray for summer break! Here's hoping the next 7 weeks drag :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

She does look a lot older in that second picture!!

Melissa said...

Love the new look to your blog!
I hope summer drags by too, so far I think we are doing pretty good!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Happy Summer Vacation ... one day down lots to go :). Our list is made too ... so fun!!

Jeff said...

Love the new banner!