June 05, 2010

Saturday Morning Project

I'll let the pictures do the talkin'
A big thanks to Jeff and my dad who put a little sweat and a lot of love into the morning to make these two kids SO happy!

4 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

:D Looks like fun ... get ready for lots of sweeping :). I wasn't brave enough to let E have a sit in sandbox, so he has one elevated that he can just build in and make paths and such. Why is that sand makes kids SO happy?!?! E was at a birthday party today for almost 5 hours and I think 3.5 of them were in there huge sand box :).
Happy Weekend!

Kelly said...

Fun fun! We'll be coming over this week! :) I hope you covered it last night and don't have a big mud pit with that unexpected rain that rolled in.

amanda said...

Is this why you weren't at the church painting? :P
The kids are sure to spend a lot of happy summer days there ... if you had a dog, he or she would love those 'chew toys' and I'm sure the cats in your subdivision will love the sand box too! (I wasn't going to comment on that but just had to)

Anonymous said...

Give us a little more credit than that :D It is covered at night and when it's not in use during the day. No cats allowed.