First, I want to ask for prayer on behalf of these guys.
(picture stolen from Keith's facebook)
After 20 long months of waiting, they are finally on their way to Ethiopia to get their new daughter! We are SO SO SO excited for them. Please pray for their safety and health in traveling, that their court appointment will go smoothly, and for Yemi's adjustment. Also, pray for Kiki, Jake and Brady and their adjustment to the new member of the family. Thanks in advance. I know they really appreciate all the prayers.
Second, I want you to meet Tex and Blacks. The newest members to our family.
Tex and Blacks are a special treat from daddy. Our little Zhu Zhu friends have made these kids SO happy. They have seriously not put them down since Jeff gave them to the kids. Bryson's was even propped up on his lunch plate, to nibble on his apple, while they ate lunch today. It was quite funny to look over and see.
2 comments:
How exciting, I'll praying for them!
Cute pets, those smiles say it all.
Very exciting for the H family! Nice new pets :).
Post a Comment