September 07, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

  • Traveled over 1060 miles
  • Celebrated the marriage of Janell and James (Jeff's sister)
  • Got to see lots of family
  • Photographed my first wedding
  • Smiled as these two absolutely adorable children walked down the isle for their aunt
  • Took the scenic route home
  • Stopped by Multnomah Falls
  • The kids walked around in amazement
  • Reminded that we serve an amazing God!
  • Loved spending quality time with these guys


  • An extremely busy weekend but such a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful pictures. It's nice when your not in a hurry and can really enjoy a car trip!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see more wedding pics!
What a cute family you guys are, glad to hear you had a great trip.

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't wait to see more pictures either!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

It looks like you packed in a whole lot of happy over your extended weekend! Love the waterfall shots ... I can't tell you how many thousands we have, but I never tire of them :).