- I would like to start working on our Christmas card soon. I want to be ahead of the game this year.
- Kelly shared with me this fun way to keep the rest of Nov./Dec. organized. I will be making mine this evening.
- Wondering what kind of Christmas crafts I can get myself into this year. Any fun suggestions are welcome.
- We have been enjoying our month of Thankfulness project as a family. Every night at dinner we each go around and say 1 thing we are thankful for and record it on the tag. It's going to be a fun keepsake.
- I can't believe we will be celebrating a 5th birthday in a few weeks. Where does time go?
- I can't believe we still don't know what we are doing for that said birthday. We are keeping it low key this year and just getting together with family. Still, I want it to be special for B. We just can't decide on a "theme".
- Maybe there won't be a theme. Just a traditional party. Who knows.
- I am really happy it's track break.
- I love sleeping in.
- I really need to go clean my scrap space up so I can
make #2 happen this eveningdo some crafting this evening.
(project found here on 1 buck Wednesday awhile back. So glad I snagged it.)
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha "so I can make #2 happen this evening." ha ha ha ha!
(i live with all boys.can you tell?)
Ha ha ha ha Kelly! I didn't even think of that until I saw your comment. :)
Cute thankful tags Andrea! Love that idea. I'm off to check out your link #2 to see what you'll be doing this evening. :)
((Snicker, Snicker))
Can't wait to see your version of #2 ... the craft that is, HAHAHA!! I saw that a few weeks ago and was trying to think how I could make it work ... it didn't seem like I would use many of the sections, so I'm curious to see your and how you plan to use it :).
Your thankful wall is very sweet. What a fun thing to look back on in years to come.
Happy birthday planning!
Funny, I didn't catch on too quick, but I finally got it! Snort!!
I love your thankful wall, I should do something like that ... it'd be fun to hear what what the girls say each day.
Five ... wasn't it just yesterday we were wrapping them up in our arms and rocking them to sleep? Can't wait to hear what theme he goes with.
Enjoy your sleeping in, my kids are up even earlier these days thanks to the time change. Even Jake is at the back an hour earlier.
Post a Comment