August 05, 2010

Ending our Summer with a Splash

My mom treated us to a fun morning today. A trip to Eagle Island.  It has been many, many, many years since I have been there.  But, it won't be that many before we go back.  We had so much fun and can't wait to go back with Jeff and the rest of the family.  We went earlier in the day so it wasn't that crowded.  It only cost $5 for parking.  You did have to pay for the slide (thanks mom!) so we may not do that again but the playground, "beach" and "lake" were plenty of fun.  A trip to Sonic on the way home was the perfect way to end our little outing. 

Oh and I will reveal what Bryson was doing in the photo below soon.  One of you is really close but didn't word it quite like Bryson :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

It was a very fun day!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ahhh ... Eagle Island :).
Looks like a fun day ... the weather was perfect for it, hot, hot, hot :).

We cooled off indoors at the Discovery Center. Packing in these last few days ... waaa-aaaa!!

amanda said...

EI, man it's been forever since I've been there too ... but back in the day, we went there all the time.

Glad to hear your summer is ending well!

Hope I'm the winner, hurry up and tell us!!