Preschool this year means kindergarten next. eeek!!!! I
August 23, 2010
PreSchool
Preschool has officially begun for this little guy. Really it began a week ago but I have been a lazy blogger. Like we did with Maddy, we do preschool at home. Right now we are working through the alphabet. Learning how to write all the letters. Uppercase and lowercase. Each day we learn how to write a letter, I am also teaching him the sound the letter makes. He is doing great so far! And, he loves hanging his work up on the fridge to show off to Maddy and Jeff when they get home. I should make him a little display board for his room. He'd love that. I have caught him on a few occasions climbing up to his chair, on his own, practicing his letters and name. It's cute.
When Maddy was in kindergarten, her teacher suggested BOB books to read at home. We had great success with them and are now taking Bryson through them.
Preschool this year means kindergarten next. eeek!!!! Idon't think know I'm ready for that!
Preschool this year means kindergarten next. eeek!!!! I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very fun!
You're going to zip right through the ABC's ... what's up next after the first 26 days? ;). I think you have some lesson planning to do.
Enjoy your special year just you and B!
You'll do all that work and he'll get to kindergarten and say "I don't know what that letter is." or maybe that's just Carson. :)
That's what our year was going to look like but not anymore ... Ash is so excited that she gets to go to her very own school too this year. Either way the year is gonna fly and I'm NOT ready for that!
Post a Comment