August 26, 2010

Under Construction...

Bear with me while I redo the blog to a Fall theme...I'm frustrated with it right now so I'm walking away :)

5 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

That bunting looks familiar :). You should enter my giveaway on my Knitty Bitties blog for a whole lot of fun for re-doing your blog :).

Learning HTML is fun!!

Happy Day!

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see how it looks, everyone is doing a blog makeover...maybe I need to also.

Amanda said...

I'm totally getting frustrated too. Can't wait to see yours all done ... get back to work!

Christy said...

I was trying to do mine the other day and it wasn't working either.

Wait..if you are doing a fall theme then it must be almost fall. And if it's almost fall...then I am almost having a baby. So I vote you leave the summer theme up for just a bit longer. :)

Dionna said...

I think it kind of looks cool the way it is!