November 23, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside...But, We Couldn't Resist

  • Eating icicles (or at least biting into them and spitting them out)
  • Sledding down the icy driveway
  • Snowball fight  
  • Shoveling (but only having to shovel the driveway because the neighbors beat us to shoveling the sidewalk)
  • Warm bath to fight off the cold (our kids don't like hot chocolate)
It may have only last about 10 mins but it was 10 mins of pure fun. 

Holy smoly it was cold outside. We'd go out, play for about 10 mins and then we were so cold we'd have to come in.  Then, a little while later the kids were asking to go out again.   We went for one more 10 min spurt but that was it.  It takes longer to bundle and unbundle than we'd last outside.  So much fun to see such joy in the kids though.  They love the snow! 

5 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

That last picture could be your Christmas card! So cute!!

We got snow today too - very rare here in Salem. Glad you guys got to go play & enjoy it, even if for only 10 minutes at a time. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Melissa said...

First of all I can't believe the title. I seriously called Amanda and asked her if that title sounded familiar if someone had used it recently, too funny! How on earth do your kids cooperate for a perfect picture, you should see what I ended up with today! I'm so jealous!
Happy Thanksgiving....

Amanda said...

I know my kids love the snow too. Their favorite part was ice skating down the street. I made the girls marshmallow milk yesterday it was soooooo good! A fun hot treat and nice change from hot cocoa.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ethan had fun too! After driving through it all day Monday, it was torture to not have any when we got home ;).
We celebrated with a 'First Day of Snow' (at least to us since we missed the weekend snow) hot chocolate at SB.
Oh and pictures?!?! What are those?!? :). It was too cold for this wimpy mama!

Kimberly said...

I'm impressed that you got such great pictures in 10 minutes!