November 18, 2010

Didn't Make First Cut

I was going through old pictures from the year and thought it might be kinda fun to post some pictures that, for one reason or another, didn't make it to the blog in the first place.  So, here we go:

January: Sitting at on the table playing a game

February:  Cracker Jacks "fishing"

March: Inseparable.  (they love sleeping like this)

April: Girlfriends

May:  Still loves Emily

June: Excited to go see a new movie

July: Learned real quick that Yemi needs clear sunscreen

August: Playing along listening to Uncle Jeremy's music

September: Celebrating a beautiful couple

October: Adorable new do!

November:
I need to get my camera out!  I haven't taken any pictures this month.  Terrible, I know!  We are celebrating a certain little someones birthday in a few days so I am sure I will make up for the lack of photography then. 

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness E looks so little in that picture. He has really changed in the last few months. Thanks for posting that pic...made my day!

Kimberly said...

Cute!!