October 07, 2010

Anyone Still There???

Well, my goodness!  This poor neglected blog needs some dusting off!  Surprisingly enough, nothing too exciting to report on after all this time.  So, how about a simple little list of what's been going on. 
  • Bryson got his cast off and all is healing well.
  • Maddy is doing fantastic in school.  Already far above the reading goal for the year.  Math isn't her favorite but things are starting to click for her there. 
  • I've been working on some fall crafts (a thanksgiving banner and a wreath) and hope to have them finished this weekend. 
  • Yes, pictures will be posted when they are done.  Promise.
  • Jeff is staying busy at work.
  • The kids have finally decided on what to be for Halloween.  Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. 
  • I'm making those Tinkerbell and Peter Pan costumes because I can't bring myself to pay 20+ bucks for the cheap pieces of material put together as costumes at Target.
  • Really enjoying "The Core" discipleship intensive Bible Study on Wednesday nights at church.   It has been a fantastic study.  I have learned and grown so much spiritually.
  • Really hoping Fall decides to show up soon.  I am so ready for the highs to be in the 50's instead of 70's and 80's.  
  • Can't believe it's time to start planning a 5th birthday for my baby!  How can my baby already be turning 5?!
  • Speaking of babies...ha...no, I'm not pregnant!  But,  for the past few months, on almost a daily basis, Bryson asks if I will have another baby.  The other day I told him he needed to talk to daddy about that.  His response:  "Boys can't have babies".  We ended the conversation there.   
  • Realizing this is a completely random list and I think it's about all I can ramble on about for now. 
  Let's  hope this little post gets me back into blogging and you'll see me around here more often :)

5 comments:

Christy said...

Ha - come on...I know you want another one. :) I liked the update...now I just need to talk to you in person. Yay for Bryson getting his cast off. Here is to the rest of the year without another one. :)

Melissa said...

Welcome back!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one taking bloggy breaks :). Can't wait to see your crafts n' costumes ;). I need to photo my Halloween crafts and my front porch when I add a few more goodies :).
I'm not quite ready for high's of 50's but I'll take 60's and 70's for a few weeks :).
Crossing my fingers I can switch clothes in the closet this week.
Happy LONG Weekend!

Amanda said...

So much to comment on.
Glad to hear B's cast is off, I can't wait to see the costumes and fall projects your working on. 5 it's just around the corner, crazy. Go ahead just do it!

Stac said...

I'm with Bryson. Another baby is a FAB idea! And yeah, come Andrea, boys don't have babies. Tee-hee-hee!!! Miss you. {{hugs}}