So cute Andrea!! You did a great job!! However, I think you may have come out a little too strong for your first year making your own ... they're going to want you to make them every year ;).
Those look great! Nice job Andrea.... I think I will still just have my mom make them, I don't know if I would ever attempt to do it on my own. The kids look like they are loving them!
6 comments:
So cute Andrea!! You did a great job!! However, I think you may have come out a little too strong for your first year making your own ... they're going to want you to make them every year ;).
Happy Halloween!!
Those look great!
Nice job Andrea....
I think I will still just have my mom make them, I don't know if I would ever attempt to do it on my own. The kids look like they are loving them!
Cute cute! Thanks for leaving me some copies today! That was a nice surprise :) I do think I like that last one best...can I get that one too? :)
The kids look so cute! I love their costumes. It was great seeing you guys last night, lets get together again soon!
They are SOOO cute Andrea! You did an awesome job on their costumes - I'm super impressed. Love these photos too - so adorable.
Happy Halloween!!
You did an awesome job on the costumes! And the pictures are adorable. Good work!! I will hire you for next year. :)
Post a Comment