January 23, 2010

Dribble it! Pass it! We Want a Basket!!


Ah...those little cheers are stuck in my head!

Maddy (Garrett and Kylee) had their first games today. While Garrett and Kylee either play at the same time each week or swap between two time slots, Maddy cheers at a different time each week. This week, we were blessed and she got to cheer for Garrett's game. And, it was kinda fun because Chris Connelly was on the other team so she cheered for him too.
I was sure to get plenty of pictures of Maddy cheering but completely spaced getting a posed picture of her by herself. Ah well there is always next week. I was too caught up in capturing how stinkin' cute Maddy and Gracie were together.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

they were all so cute to watch! can't wait for next weekend!!

Dionna said...

So adorable. What a blast you must have watching her!

Neil said...

Sorry I had to miss their debut. I WILL make the next one!

Angela said...

Oh my gosh, I love these pictures! Maddy looks so adorable in her cheer outfit!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable!! Great photos - her cheer outfit is too cute! :)