January 18, 2010

It Makes Me Happy...

  • To see my kids happy.
  • That some of my kids best friends are their cousins.
  • To be reminded that I am a child of God.
  • When I think of how blessed I am to be part of the family I am in.
  • When I think of the wonderful friends I have.
  • When I know that a favorite show has been recorded and is waiting for me to watch when the kids go to bed.
  • That I have finally been able to kick the Coke habit. I no longer "have to" have one every day.

What is one thing that has put a smile on your face lately?

3 comments:

Chrisanna said...

Seeing my kids playing together..."Exploring"

Melissa said...

To cross something off of my to do list, to make a dinner that everyone in the family will actually enjoy, to cuddle with my boys!

Amanda said...

Abigail's upcoming baptism, a 10/10 on Abigail's spelling test, Ash saying she doesn't cry anymore when I brush her hair now that we got it cut, and her trying to put shoes on Jake! Boy oh boy those kids make me smile everyday!!