Ohhh! Man! Now it won't show up on my google reader when you post something new. I'll have to remember to check your blog.
Alisha - Really, it doesn't show up? So my blog updates don't show up either? Never knew that!
I'm with Alisha, it won't show up on my reader either, & I can't be trusted to check on my own. :(Sad.Hope you're new year is off to a great start!!
I told you guys I knew you wouldn't like it. Sorry :)
Does this have anything to do with what happened the other day? With your visitor? PLEASE tell me it doens't!
Uh-oh ... well at least you knew we wouldn't like it! :P I'll try to remember to check in from time to time, but I'm with the other girls ... if it doesn't show in my Google Reader it doesn't usually get read ... boo!Happy Day!
I'll still check it!It was great chatting with you today!
Thanks for the invite :)
Hey, you do what you have to do. I won't forget you. :) Thanks for the invite! (((HUGS)))
Does going private mean that you don't actually blog anymore?
no papa, I just have been slacking in the blog world. I'll be back at it next week. Don't worry. :D
OK, thanks, I'll quit worrying now.
Yes, because worrying is a waste of time :P
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Ohhh! Man! Now it won't show up on my google reader when you post something new. I'll have to remember to check your blog.
Alisha -
Really, it doesn't show up? So my blog updates don't show up either? Never knew that!
I'm with Alisha, it won't show up on my reader either, & I can't be trusted to check on my own. :(
Sad.
Hope you're new year is off to a great start!!
I told you guys I knew you wouldn't like it. Sorry :)
Does this have anything to do with what happened the other day? With your visitor? PLEASE tell me it doens't!
Uh-oh ... well at least you knew we wouldn't like it! :P I'll try to remember to check in from time to time, but I'm with the other girls ... if it doesn't show in my Google Reader it doesn't usually get read ... boo!
Happy Day!
I'll still check it!
It was great chatting with you today!
Thanks for the invite :)
Hey, you do what you have to do. I won't forget you. :) Thanks for the invite! (((HUGS)))
Does going private mean that you don't actually blog anymore?
no papa, I just have been slacking in the blog world. I'll be back at it next week. Don't worry. :D
OK, thanks, I'll quit worrying now.
Yes, because worrying is a waste of time :P
Post a Comment