January 21, 2010

My Phone Pile

Kelly recently found an awesome deal on new phones allowing her and I to get new ones. Yes, texting is SO much easier...and actually quite enjoyable now. As a result of new phones, Maddy quickly claimed my old one as her own and Kelly gave hers to Bryson. These phones have been countless hours of entertainment. The kids like to text each other, pretend to call each other (yes, they know they only can call 911 in an emergency situation and if they call it while playing pretend, they completely understand the consequences that will result) and they also love to listen to the ringtones on the phones. It totally cracks Bryson up.

The other day as Bryson and I were heading out the door (Maddy was at school) he neatly stacked the pile of phones together and says "here mom, I will get our phone pile". I totally laughed.

New phones for all. It's the simple things that make us happy around here.



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute!
Abigail has asked many times at what age could she get a phone? umm, haven't even thought of it sister.
Ash is happy these days with a real house phone my mom lets her play with. She acts like a little secretary sitting at her desk and answering the phone.

Anonymous said...

I love it! So cute. My kids have a phone addiction too. :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Very funny ... I was wondering what this post was going to be about when I saw the title :).

I've been up for a new phone for over a year now and just haven't done it. I'm just lucky to answer my phone! :P